At Pulse we are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's in Cheltenham.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are looking for Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work with us in Cheltenham and surrounding areas of Gloucester.
Shifts will differ between Days, Nights and Weekends shifts which suit your commitments.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Cheltenham and are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.