Pulse Nursing are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) with CAMHS experience to work either flexible shifts or on a block booking basis, in the Southampton area. Working agency shifts through Pulse is made easy through our online booking system, allowing you to manage your availability and select the shifts you chose, along with the opportunity to work in a different setting while earning extra money.
Pulse Nursing is an award-winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Benefits for RMN’s joining Pulse?
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
• At least 6 months qualified RMN experience working within CAMHS.
• NMC registration.
• Meet compliance requirements including references and DBS.
• Dedication, reliability and compassion.
If you are interested in discussing this or other opportunities further, please apply and a member of our dedicated team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.