Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in a Private hospital based in Bristol. We have a variety of shifts available and you can work as many shifts as possible for you. The hospital specialises in various mental health treatments, as well as different addictions and eating disorders.
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Minimum of six months recent experience as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Current NMC Registration
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexiblility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, comprehensive knowledge of nursing and have the ability to care for a patient from admission to discharge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want nurses who are compassionate, caring and hard working in any task they complete.
If you are a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.