Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are now recruiting for Mental Health Nurses to work with us in Bristol and willing to travel to surrounding areas.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
Requirements for Mental Health Nurses:
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months experience in an Acute mental health setting.
If you are an RMN in Bristol and are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.