Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Mental Health Nurses to work with us in Bristol. The shifts will differ between long days, days and nights.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have. Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
Requirements for Mental Health Nurses:
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
- Have access to a car
Why choose to work with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
If you are an RMN and are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.