Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work with us in Bristol. Shifts will differ between Days and Nights and shifts which suit your commitments.
At Avon And Wiltshire Partnership (AWP) in Bristol they value your experience, skills, expertise and ideas. They expect you to help us to be the very best in mental health care, and in return they will applaud you, stand up for you, listen and support you to take your career in whichever direction you choose.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.