We’ve been providing staffing solutions since 1987 and have grown our business to operate from multiple branches across the UK and Australia, with over 5,000 people working for us every day.
Over time we’ve successfully shown that using an independent provider can save management resources and be cost-effective - without compromising standards.
We are now recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in and around Brighton area. The shifts will include a mixture of days, lates and nights on an adhoc/temporary basis.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs)
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Brighton and surrounding area, please give apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.