Pulse are looking to recruit dynamic Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work in various NHS and private settings in Bournemouth and surrounding areas across Dorset.
Pulse offers you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle and our online app iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts at the press of a button.
We can offer both ad hoc shifts and block bookings and have various shift patterns available varying between long days, days and nights.
- NMC current registration and six months minimum post registration experience.
- PMVA restraint training essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Exclusive - be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Flexible - part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Supportive - specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- Modern - book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.