Pulse nursing have an exciting opportunity for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), to with a variety of Day Shifts in the Blackpool area. We are seeking for RMN’s who are passionate about their role and deliver a high standard of care to all patients.
We pride ourselves at Pulse for giving our nurses the flexibility they need. With our new app iPoint you can book your own availability and you will also have the choice to book your own shifts. This way you can work around your out of work commitments.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK since 1987.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum experience – including recent
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA training - or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Highest standard of compassionate care to patients
Pulse has many more opportunities like this one, if you apply below one of our team will be in touch to discuss this and the many other roles we have available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.