Pulse Nursing are currently looking for reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work ad hoc/block booking shifts in hospitals within the Blackburn area, at competitive rates of pay varying from £17-£34. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Mental Health Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
Pulse requires a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to have:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training)
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.