Pulse Nursing agency are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses to work day shifts within the Birmingham area.
We are looking for experienced RMN’s to join our team to work a number of day shifts, and in return you earn highly competitive rates of pay.
We at Pulse pride ourselves in giving our nurses the opportunity to work shifts when they want, in order to work around your commitments. With our new free app iPoint, it allows you to choose your own availability and book your own shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning supplier to the NHS and Private trusts across the UK.
Registered Mental Health Nurse Requirements:
- A valid and current NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as an RMN, including recent experience
- Great communication skills on all levels
- Provide the highest standards of care and compassion to our patients
- Have received PMVA or the equivalent restraint training
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this of any interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss this role and other possible opportunities we may have for you.
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.