Do you live in the Ashford and surrounding areas of Kent? Are you looking for ad-hoc or lines of work to work within a large mental health trust? We have exciting new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS) in Ashford and surrounding areas of Kent.
Pulse have a unique online app that puts you in control. The app provides you with visibility of all shifts coming through and enables you to book your own shifts helping towards creating that work life balance we all desire.
Here at Pulse we value our nurses and you can expect the following working for us.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
What we require from Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse o (RMN) or know a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Kent area looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or need to find our more information about roles like the above, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.