Exciting new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in the area of Amberley and surrounding Sussex Area. With good transport links and competitive rates of pay.
Are you looking for flexible shifts working days and nights. Our client has lots of work available for those who are looking for that work life balance this opportunity is fantastic.
We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Amberley and surrounding areas of Sussex.
What Pulse offers:
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
What we offer:
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you’re a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible shifts in the surrounding areas of Sussex and would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.