Exciting new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in the area of Amberley and the surrounding Sussex Area. Looking for flexible shifts working days and nights. Lots of work available for those who are looking for that work life balance this opportunity is brilliant.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Amberley and surrounding areas of Sussex.
What Pulse offers:
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you’re a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible shifts in the surrounding areas of Sussex and would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.