Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health, education and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting for RMNs to work with us in Devon Partnerships, with shifts varying between long days, days and nights. Devon Partnership NHS Trust provides mental health services to around 890,000 people living in Devon (excluding Plymouth).They provide services for adults, older people, people with alcohol and substance misuse issues, people with a learning disability and people who need forensic or secure mental health services.
- 6 Months minimum experience
- NMC registration
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella*
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
If you know any friend who may be interested in joining pulse, please click here to recommend them and receive our cash reward*.
*T's and C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.