Pulse are seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN for flexible shifts in Margate. The client is formed of two Mental Health Units, both wards are acute inpatient wards for older adult patients. Patients may be suffering from a variety of Mental Health issues.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles. We care passionately about the quality of staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
The successful Registered Mental Health Nurse must be,
- Self Motivated
- Possess Excellent Communication Skills
- Provide a High Standard of Care
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At minimum 6 months experience working within a Mental Health Setting
Pulse can offer,
- Varied work Locations
- Free ongoing Training
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.