Pulse are excited to be able to offer flexible shifts in Maidstone for a Registered Mental Health Nurse. You will be required to work within different Mental Health Units for adults.
The Acute Admission Wards provide inpatient care with intensive support for patients in periods of Acute Mental ill health, who can not be supported at home by the Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Teams or Community Mental Health Team.
Pulse will require the following from the successful Mental Health Nurse,
- NMC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months Mental Health experience
Pulse are happy to be able to offer,
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.