Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time or part time
Up to £32,019 per annum, plus a £9,000 starting bonus and £1,000 PICU bonus!
Do you want to develop your career alongside an organisation that cares for you? Then look no further…
Pulse and a leading healthcare organisation are working together to recruit RMN’s and RNLD’s to work at one of their hospitals in South West London.
You will be working within a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) to care for patients with multiple conditions, complex health needs and challenging behaviour.
They are looking for dedicated nurses with experience in acute, PICU or forensic settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines
- To work in accordance with THG Nursing Strategy and contribute to achieving THG strategic objectives
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Experience within acute, PICU or forensic settings
- Competitive salary
- £9,000 welcome and retainer bonus!
- £1,000 PICU bonus!
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Should you want to hear more about this role please do call Louis on 0207 959 1102.
Or refer a friend and we’ll pay you £250 when they start work!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.