Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Permanent, full time or part time
Up to £30,000 plus £1,000 welcome bonus for new starters!
Pulse is currently working with the UK’s leading provider of mental health care to recruit an RMN to work within one of their outstanding hospitals.
The state-of-the-art hospital is based within a secluded, peaceful part of North London and has a total of 49 beds.
You will be working with children aged 12 upwards and adults, who are suffering from severe debilitating mental health illnesses such as depression, anxiety, addictions, stress, self harm and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a professional approach to customer care at all times
- To work within the boundaries of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the NMC
Skills and experience
- NMC registered RMN
- DBS for child and adult
- If experience is under 1 year, you will require shadowing until it is no longer needed
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Up to 50% enhancement on salary on nights and bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- NMC payment in full
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we’ll pay you £250 when they start work!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.