Pulse are seeking a Mental Health Nurse / RMN for ad hoc shifts within an acute Hospital in East Grinstead. The hospital specialises in providing life-changing reconstructive surgery, burns care and rehabilitation services to patients and in some cases, 1-2-1 patient care is required from an Registered Mental Health Nurse in sensitive cases.You would be required to care for any patients who may be admitted and who are suffering with any Mental Health issues.
You must be a driver due the location of the Hospital and shift patterns.
Times of shifts are,
The Mental Health Nurse / RMN should be dedicated, enthusiastic and professional at all times. You will be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient.
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Exciting rewards with incentive schemes
- Deidcated Bookings team 24/7
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Free ongoing mandatory training
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in the Mental Health Setting
- Registration with the NMC
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.