Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Coventry
Pulse are currently seeking a band 5/6 Registered Mental Health Nurse who has experience working in an Acute setting.
Please register your interest if you have the following:
• Available to work days
• Must have 6 months recent UK experience working in an Acute setting
• Current enhanced DBS for both Adults and Children
• NMC Pin number
• Must be Mapa trained
Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
• Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Access to an app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compliance
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Please apply on our website or call and speak to Suzanne Dewell
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.