Pulse are urgently seeking Mental health Nurses / RMN’s to work in Essex. We currently have 3 positions available within Colchester. These are acute inpatient wards for adults of working age, including both all-female and male wards.
We require the Mental Health Nurses to start as soon as possible and expect the position to last a minimum of 3 months. You should be flexible, presentable and at all times, professional.
Pulse requires the below from the successful RMN,
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a Mental Health Setting
- Valid PMVA/PSTS or the equivalent training
Pulse can offer,
- Free uniform
- Free mandatory training updates, yearly
- Holiday pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Weekly pay
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.