Pulse is urgently seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN for vacancies within a variety of mental health units within North Essex. We have vacancies in the following locations:
These units are dedicated to making life better for those experiencing mental ill health and their families. As well as providing the very best care and treatments, in-patient services and community support systems. You will be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Our roles bring brilliant opportunities to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
Pulse can also offer you:
- Regular, flexible hours - Lots of day shifts available
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements and much more
Pulse requires you to have:
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a mental health unit as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.