Pulse is urgently seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses / RMNs for shifts within a number of NHS Mental Health Units in Kent. All units are based in Canterbury, the wards consist of adults/older adult patients and are both male and female.
These positions can bring brilliant opportunities to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The successful Registered Mental Health Nurse will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Responsibilities will include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care.
Pulse requires the RMN to have:
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months experience working in a Mental Health Unit
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, flexible hours - Lots of day shifts available
- Holiday pay
- Friendly Recruitment and Bookings Team 24/7
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to iPoint an exclusive self – booking system
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.