Pulse is urgently seeking a Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Community Psychiatric Nurse / CPN to work with one of our clients based in Canterbury, Kent. There are two positions available, one of which will be full time and one for part time hours.
Shift patterns are Monday to Friday,
Weekend shifts are also available on an ad hoc basis.
You will be required to take calls from anywhere within the Kent and Medway area, from a number of potential sources. Calls will then need to be triaged for signposting, so the patient can be cared for by the correct team.
Pulse requires the RMN / CPN to have the following,
- KMPT Rio Access
- Registration with the NMC
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a Mental Health Setting
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse are delighted to be able to offer the successful candidate,
- Flexible hours
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated bookings and recruitment teams
- Competitive pay rates
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.