Pulse are looking to recruit Mental Health Prison Nurses in West Midlands and the surrounding areas for shifts on a adhoc basis.
Applicants should have a minimum of twelve months recent post qualification Mental Health Prison Nursing experience. Ideally successful candidates will have a enhanced Child/Adult DBS and MAPA trained.
Successful candidates will have to meet our compliance requirements, including a current enhanced DBS, full Occupational Health clearance and references covering the past three years.
In return, Pulse can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible hours to suit your needs.
• Daily payroll service.
• Ipoint – online interactive service allowing you to update availability and book shifts.
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
• Referral bonus scheme.
• Free mandatory training.
• Dedicated, friendly and honest Consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like to register with Pulse, please apply online and you will be contacted shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.