Pulse Nursing are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) for medium to long term placements in a community and mental health trust. The trust provides a wide range of services to people of all ages living in Berkshire.
The hospital has 40 beds and provides acute mental health services to adolescent and adult patients and treats the full range of mental health problems, including addiction and eating disorders.
This is a great opportunity for RMNs looking for a new and exciting job opportunity. The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and be extremely flexible and reliable to work days.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On - Call service to help around the clock.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.