Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), for ad hoc to block booking shifts working in and around Taunton and surrounding areas in Somerset. Opportunities are available to work in established teams, in various NHS Trusts and Private clients in various specialties. We are seeking dedicated, nurses who deliver a high standard of compassionate patient care. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system iPoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts, in addition Pulse can offer:
- Daily payroll service - Preferred Payment methods available*.
- Free mandatory training- Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service with designated clinical support.
- Recommending Pulse to a friend bonus scheme*.
- Designated booking consultants.
- Fast online registration process.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Recent experience working in a Mental Health setting in the last Twelve months.
- PMVA training in the last Twelve months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment*.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.