Pulse Nursing are registering dynamic Registered Mental Health Nurses for ad hoc to block booking shifts working at premium rates of pay in and around the Bournemouth area. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours to suit you
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service*
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.