Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We are looking to recruit Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work in various NHS settings in Bournemouth and surrounding areas across Dorset.
Currently our work is within Dorset HealthCare. Dorset HealthCare is responsible for all mental health services and many physical health services in Dorset, delivering both hospital and community-based care.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- NMC current registration
- PMVA training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and a member of the team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.