Pulse Nursing are looking to recruit dynamic Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), for ad hoc to block booking shifts working in various NHS and Private settings in Bournemouth and surrounding area's in Dorset. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*.
- Free mandatory training *- Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service with designated clinical support*.
- Reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Experience working in a Mental Health setting in the last Twelve months.
- PMVA restraint training essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.