As one of the UK's largest nursing agencies, Pulse is the leader for nursing jobs across the UK, offering hundreds of opportunities. We provide an excellent service with great nursing agency pay rates, benefits and rewards.
Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and Registered Nurse Learning Disabilitie (RNLD) required to work in Aberdeen for regular and ad hoc work.
We are currently experiencing a high demand in a number of Mental Health settings, including but not restricted to:
- Hospitals (including Eating Disorders, Older Adult Inpatient Care and EMI
- Nursing Homes - specialising in Care of the Elderly/Dementia
The successful candidate will act as support to Senior Staff, ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients whilst maintaining communication within the team.
Applicants need to be enthusiastic and highly motivated with the highest standards of nursing care, good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
In order to be considered for this position you must hold a current NMC registration and either RMN or RNLD together with a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a mental health setting.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards which include satisfactory employment references and a Scottish Disclosure.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Daily Payroll Service
- Referral Scheme - earn upto £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fast-track registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Scottish Disclosure fee reimbursed after qualifying period*
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
If you are interested in registering, please complete a simple application form. If you need any further information about this or any of our other positions then please call the Scotland office where one of our team will be happy to help you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.