Pulse Nursing are recruiting Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) or Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in the Birmingham area, who are tracheostomy trained and have experience working with children and young people with complex health needs.
We can offer either flexible ad hoc shifts or block bookings at competitive rates of pay. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, ipoint.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Minimum of six months experience, working as an RMN or RNLD
Experience of working with children and young people with complex health needs is desirable
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If you are a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) interested in this or finding out more about other opportunities with Pulse, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.