Pulse Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for General Registered Nurses
with Surgical ward experience
, for Full time/ Part time/ Ad-hoc Day and Night Shifts. If you are a Nurse looking to earn extra cash, then call Pulse today.
Candidates will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously as a team, have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be flexible and reliable.
In order to register with Pulse, General Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their General Nurses the following benefits:
· Excellent pay rates.
· Flexible hours to meet your needs.
· Daily payroll service.
· Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme.
· Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options.
· Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
· Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
· Free mandatory training.
· Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.