Registered General Nurses are desperately needed within the medical and surgical wards in Rotherham. We are looking for candidates who are willing to dedicate their time for their patient’s requirements and have an excellent understanding for patient care. Within the friendly working environment, Band 5 General Nurses can earn up to £25.78 per hour.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is a leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing.
A successful RGN will have:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Six months recent experience on medical or surgical wards
• Highly organised and dedicated
• Maintain a professional profile
What choose Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
• Competitive pay rates
• Free mandatory training
• I-Point app to update availability, book shifts and access
• Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this fantastic job opportunity by applying below and you will hear back from one of our team members.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.