Are you a Registered General Nurse looking to pick up a couple of shifts per month or just full-time agency? Pulse Nursing Agency is currently in high demand for registered general nurses in the York – North Yorkshire area.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
As an agency we require our General Nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Six months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a general adult nurse interested in working in the York area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.