Pulse Nursing agency have flexible shifts available for General Nurses (RGN's) working on medical and surgical wards in and around Huddersfield at a variety of NHS hospitals in the area. Registration is completed quickly online, so you can start working shifts to suit your availability. Our online booking system allows you to control the shifts and hospitals you wish to work at.
Pulse are an established, reputable nursing agency supplying quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and private healthcare sector.
Benefits for General Nurses (RGN's) working for Pulse Nursing:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Requirements to join as a General Nurse (RGN):
- NMC registration.
- At least six months qualified experience as a General Nurse (RGN) working on medical and/or surgical hospital wards.
- Meet compliance requirements including references.
- Compassion, dedication and reliability.
If you are a General Nurse (RGN) interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Nursing, please applyand a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.