Are you a Registered General nurse looking to pick up a couple of shifts per month or just full-time agency? Pulse Nursing Agency is currently in high demand for registered general nurses in the Dewsbury – West Yorkshire area.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as three weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives general nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
As an agency we require our General Nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Six months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a general adult nurse interested in working in the Dewsbury area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.