Are you a registered general nurse looking to work ad hoc shifts in Cramlington - Northumberland area? Pulse are currently looking for general acute nurses who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance.
We provide nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around other commitments they may have, this gives you control of when you want to book shifts depending on your availability.
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse in North East location, please apply below to hear from one of our team members shortly. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.