Are you a General Adult Nurse looking to pick up a few extra shifts a month through agency? Pulse have a high demand for registered general nurses in the Barnsley – South Yorkshire area.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as three weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
As an agency we require our General Nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Six months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a general adult nurse interested in working in the Barnsley area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.