Pulse is delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with the largest trust in Oxford to recruit Registered General Nurses for day shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses who have experience of medical and surgical wards and wants to achieve a healthy and enviable work/life balance.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to adapt to a variety of wards and settings, they have interpersonal skills, aptitude to work well as part of a team as well as within a team.
6 months experience within a Medical or Surgical Pre-assessment setting is a minimum as well as being trained in IV, cannulation, administration of medicines and handovers.
The successful Candidate will be rewarded with:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily Payroll Service.
- Pulse accepts candidates as Limited Company workers.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
In order to register with Pulse, Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
So if you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.