Pulse Regional Nursing is recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN) in or around the Glasgow area. The roles available include working for local nursing homes on short term or ad-hoc assignments to suit your needs.
Skills and experience:
- Have a minimum of 6 recent experience in a nursing home
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Reliable and willing to travel
- Be registered with Scottish Disclosure
- A dedicated case manager for each client
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions
- Referral scheme – earn up to £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Specialist training is provided
- Free Mandatory Training
- Scottish Disclosure Fee reimbursed after qualifying period*
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you are interested in registering, contact Mareena Jamil on 03335 773670 or email email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.