Are you a motivated registered general nurse (RN) in the Warrington area looking for flexible ad hoc shifts? If so we have a high demand of work available for the medical/surgical wards across Warrington and Cheshire.
Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work shifts which adapt to your lifestyle with a variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals. Our app iPoint will allow you to book shifts through your smart phone.
Pulse will offer you the flexibility to pick and choose work when you want it and where you want. You will be able to access our smartphone app iPoint, this will allow you to set yourself a radius around your postcode to see which shifts are available. You can give us your availability and get organised in advanced with the calendar on the app also.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide an excellent service as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses wanting to join will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- To complete compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
- Flexibility and reliability
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you haven't found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have for yourself, we would be more than happy to speak with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.