Pulse is in search of dedicated and devoted registered general nurses (RN) to work on the surgical or medical wards in Southport and the surrounding areas. We also offer shifts across the North West and the UK.
Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work shifts which adapt to your lifestyle with a variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals. Our mobile app iPoint will allow you to book shifts through your smart phone.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide excellent services, as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- To complete compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.