Are you a registered general nurse looking to work ad hoc shifts in the Huddersfield West Yorkshire area? Pulse are currently looking for general acute nurses who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance.
We provide nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around other commitments they may have, this gives you control of when you want to book shifts depending on your availability.
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.