We are currently in high demand for devoted and committed registered general nurses to work on the surgical or medical wards in and around the Darlington area.
Pulse gives you an easy and flexible way to work the shifts you need to suit your busy lifestyle. We offer our general nurses the option to use our new ipoint application which allows you to book yourself into the shifts you want and view pay rates for each hospital.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency that provides excellent service to our clients and nurses. We meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
As an agency we require our General Nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Six months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
If you would like to know more about registering with Pulse, please apply below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.