Pulse Nursing agency are recruiting hardworking & dedicated Registered General Nurses (RN) (Staff Nurse) to work on the medical and/or surgical wards in Barnsley – South Yorkshire area as well as across the North East.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients for temporary ad hoc shifts in and around your area.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who offers hundreds of great opportunities, providing excellent service towards the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
As an agency we require our General Nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Six months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
If you would like to know more about registering with Pulse, please apply below with a copy of your CV, and one of our team members will be in touch. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.