Registered General Nurses – Leeds
Pulse is currently recruiting Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) for our busy NHS client in Leeds. The role will involve working in a variety of surgical and medical wards. In order to register with Pulse, RGN’s will be required to meet our compliance criteria, which includes satisfactory employment references covering the last 3 years, plus an enhanced DBS check.
Skills & Experience:
• 6 months post-qualification hospital ward experience
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and also autonomously
• Flexibility and reliability
• A current and valid NMC registration
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Willing to work a minimum of 1 shift per week
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Competative pay rates of up to £28 per hour for a Band 5 RGN
• Flexible hours to meet your requirements
• Daily payroll service
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse*
• Free mandatory training
• Free uniform
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
If you have the relevant qualifications and you believe you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities, please contact the recruitment team.
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.