Pulse nursing is looking to recruit enthusiastic and devoted general nurses in Stockton on Tees – North East area. We require our successful nurses to have recently worked on either a medical or surgical ward for a minimum of six months.
As an agency we provide you with a flexible and simple way to work – we can offer you the use of our new ipoint application; this allows you to book the shifts that best suit your busy lifestyle effortlessly with a click of a button online.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
As an agency we require our general nurses to have the following:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 6 months experience working on a medical or surgical ward post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment and meet compliance requirements.
- To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse please contact us and one of our team members will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.