Pulse Regional Nursing is looking for Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) throughout Falkirk and other surrounding areas. The roles available include working for the NHS and local nursing homes on regular or ad-hoc shifts.
- Current registration with the NMC
- Must have 6 months post-qualification experience working in a Nursing home or Hospital
- Flexibility and reliability
- Willing to travel
In return, we can offer you a number of benefits with Pulse which include:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Referral scheme – earn up to £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Scottish Disclosure Fee reimbursed after qualifying period*
- Ongoing support is provided
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you are interested in registering, contact Mareena Jamil on 0333 577 3670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.