Pulse Nursing a leading UK recruitment agency for medical professionals is looking to speak with registered community nurses to work regular and ad-hoc shifts within the community with NHS clients in Motherwell and surrounding areas.
In order to be successful for the role, you are required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory references, Scottish Disclosure, and 6 months experience within a healthcare environment in the last 12 months.
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
- Fast track registration - Earn upto £250*
- Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250*
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- An app which you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compilance
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you are interested in registering, please contact Mareena Jamil on 03335 773670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.