Pulse is in search of a devoted and committed registered general nurses (Staff Nurse) (RN) to work on the surgical or medical wards in and around the Wrexham, North Wales, we offer shifts in North Wales as well as all across the North west of the UK too.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency that provides excellent service to our clients and nurses. We meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
You will have the flexibility to work across a wide range of shifts across NHS and private clients to book temporary adhoc shifts which suits your lifestyle.
Registered General Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- To completed compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility to chose a wide variety of shifts from the NHS and private hospitals, meeting your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Different payment options meeting your needs (PAYE, PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, which is our free app which lets you book shifts from your mobile
- £250 Registration Bonus*
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
If you are interested in our RN role, please apply and we will contact you.
Or if you have not found what you are looking for, please get in touch with Pulse.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.