Pulse Nursing is looking for Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to join our team of dedicated and professional nurses working a variety of shifts in York, with our busy NHS client. If you are an RGN living in the Yorkshire area and looking for flexible work opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be flexible and reliable with excellent communication skills, able to deliver our values and maintain high levels of compassion and empathy. In order to register with Pulse, RGNs are required to be registered with the NMC and meet our compliance criteria:
- Satisfactory employment references for the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS check
- 6 months post-qualification hospital ward experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
- Excellent pay rates of up to £30 per hour for a Band 5 RGN
- Flexible hours to meet your requirements
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly consultants
- Basic and specialist training, free of charge
- Revalidation support service
- Pulse benefits scheme including holiday pay and maternity benefits
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fasttrack your way into work in just four weeks and get up to £250* bonus
*Terms and conditions apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and you believe you meet the requirements for this position, please apply now using the form below.
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities, please contact the recruitment team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.